Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Celebrate National Cheesecake Day at Eli’s Cheesecake World on Thurday, July 29th « Eli's Cheesecake

National Cheesecake Day at Eli's Cheesecake--July 29

I'd give anything to be there. Hopefully I can find a little Eli's cheesecake here in St. Louis. My late grandfather and Eli were friends, and I spent many a day in the old Eli's restaurant in downtown Chicago both with my Grandfather and later in life with the legendary Howard Bedno.

But back to the cheesecake. Eli's is perhaps the best on the planet, followed only by Junior's in Brooklyn. If you can find a grocery store or restaurant that carries Eli's cheesecake, you owe it to yourself to try it. And if you're anywhere near Eli's Cheesecake World, make plans to visit the epicenter of all things cheesecake.

Posted via email from Mark Edwards 3.0

blog comments powered by Disqus