Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Body Is Not A Wonderland

Its always great when John Mayer comes to St. Louis, as he's been an artist I've had the pleasure of being associated with ever since my first stint here at the late River.  He's an incredibly talented musician, very funny, and has always been very kind to me and the radio stations I've worked for.

He put on a truly amazing show Saturday night, and we had a chance to catch up backstage before the concert. My station also made two girls' night by upgrading them to the front row and giving them the chance to meet John.  You can see photos of the winners and their experience at Y98.com.  Its always a real thrill for us in radio to give listeners experiences like these ladies had, and I'm sure its something they won't soon forget. 

Posted via email from Mark Edwards 3.0

blog comments powered by Disqus