Saturday, March 27, 2010

Message To St. Louis-Vote Yes On Proposition A on April 6th

I know people everywhere read my rantings, but this is a special message to the readers in the St. Louis area.
I use mass transit in St. Louis.  I have to because I'm visually handicapped and can't drive.  In my almost nine years here, I've seen Metro service shredded due to the ignorance of County government and lack of awareness by voters.  I've seen my commute times triple, and I've had long periods where I simply could not get to my job because of a lack of public transit.
The transit election on April 6 is vital, not only to me, but to the entire St. Louis region. I am sending you this web site, www.moremetrolink.com that discusses why we need to restore cuts in Metro service as well as expand the Metro system for future growth of the St. Louis area.  If you don't have time to look at the entire site, PLEASE take less than a minute to read this one page.
             
I hope you join me in voting Yes on Proposition A for continued Metro growth!  Want to learn more about why this is so important to me and our region?  Just drop me a note. Thank you for helping make a difference for thousands of St. Louis County residents and our region.
blog comments powered by Disqus