Tuesday, October 14, 2008

KEZK In Time Magazine


So I'm minding my own business reading the new issue of Time magazine. There's an article in it about race and the upcoming election focusing on Lincoln County, Missouri, an area not far from St. Louis. Imagine my surprise when I took a good look at the photo. If you have the print edition, its easier to see, but a close inspection of the picture on the web site (try clicking the "enlarge" button next to the photo) shows that the man on the right is wearing a KEZK t-shirt! For those who don't know, KEZK is one of the radio stations I program in St. Louis.

Here's the link to the story online from the Time website Its in the October 20 issue of Time, available on newsstands now.

It takes so little to make me happy.
blog comments powered by Disqus