Friday, August 21, 2009

Its Gonna Hit The Fan This Time

A new film from Michael Moore is coming on October 2.

I know he can go a bit over the top, but this looks like it could be a solid piece of filmmaking.

For the record, I'm not getting compensated in any way for posting this, I just think its an important film from someone I admire. This is part of the film's PR push:
"It's got it all -- lust, passion, romance, and 14,000 jobs being eliminated every day.” - Michael Moore

CAPITALISM: A LOVE STORY tackles an issue Michael Moore has been examining throughout his career: the disastrous impact of corporate dominance on the everyday lives of Americans
(and by default, the rest of the world). But this time the culprit is much bigger than General Motors, and the crime scene far wider than Flint, Michigan. From Middle America, to the halls of power in Washington, to the global financial epicenter in Manhattan, Michael Moore will once again take filmgoers into uncharted territory.


Here's the trailer:


Purely personal opinion, but I'm looking forward to seeing the film. I've seen the mess we're in through by own eyes, I'm anxious to see it through Michael Moore's.
blog comments powered by Disqus