Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today Is Not Only The 10th Anniversary Of 9/11

Perhaps you, like me, are pretty close to having your, excuse the expression, head explode over every channel on TV (including ESPN News) running almost constant 9/11 programming since yesterday.

Today is something else very special, National Grandparents Day.  I've lost all my Grandparents, and I miss them.  But sometimes you need Grandpa or Grandma for comic relief, so I present this from Someecards.com for your consideration.
Celebrate-setting-thermostats-95f-grandparents-day-ecard-someecards
My guess is you'd rather read this than my rant about how we were told 10 years ago to go about our business, visit Disney World, and have a good old time so the economy doesn't crumble and therefore the Terrorists win.  I remember our leaders telling us that every time I, uh, look at the economy and state of our government.

Makes me wonder 10 years later who really DID win.  I know my late Papa Udie would have an opinion on that.  Happy Grandparents Day Udie, Josephine, Max, and Sarah.  You're in a better place than you'd want to be in.
Enhanced by Zemanta
blog comments powered by Disqus