Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Great Radio Job That I'm Not Qualifed For, But Maybe You Or Someone You Know Is

I'm in the midst of looking for a job right now, and most of the things I see are straight commission sales "opportunities" or something that I take an hour to fill out an online application and get an automated rejection letter in two days.  THAT is another blog post.
I came across this listing, and while I'm not qualified to do the job because of the whole lots of sales experience thing, this could be a tremendous opportnity for someone who is ready to plant roots and do REAL radio.  Here's the listing:
Nmf68as
Do you love small market radio? Are you known as a street fighter and problem solver that leads by example? Would subordinates praise your people skills and leadership abilities? Would superiors commend your work ethic, character and ability to produce results? Is one of your dreams to live in a beautiful area like the Northwoods and Lake Country of Wisconsin? Heartland Communications Group has an exceptional opportunity for a great General Manager to lead WERL-AM and WRJO-FM in Eagle River, Wisconsin. Email your resume in confidence with contact information and references to Dave Martin erheartland@gmail.com [EOE]
I hope you ro someone you know finds this job of interest.  Good Luck!

Oh yeah, if you hear of anything for yours truly, feel free to drop me a line at mark@markedwardsworldwide.com or call 773.336.2753.  Thankyouverymuch!
Enhanced by Zemanta
blog comments powered by Disqus